- What is the belief behind PREF?
Ans: Education and skill is the key to unlock a country’s potential for growth; it is an investment in our future. The impact of investment in education and skill development is profound as it results in raising income, improving health and reducing poverty and thus leads to overall development of the society and Country.
- What is the mission of PREF?
Ans: To promote, aid, help, encourage, develop, protect education, environment, health and children welfare and secure the interests of educational institutions and to facilitate the process for establishment of new educational institutes for promoting education in the Indian system and to create a network of educational institutions for the development of the Indian education system.
- To provide education, training, guidance, learning and procure requisite infrastructure for the same and to carry out study and education network and make it available to the general public for the overall development and furtherance of the said network.
- To spread awareness about the latest developments in the education, environment and to disseminate knowledge amongst poor section of the society and the general public regarding such developments.
- To take all steps necessary to protect education, environment, education network, subject to prevailing laws in India.
- How old is PREF?
Ans: PREF was founded on November 30, 2010.
- Who are the people behind PREF?
Ans: The realization of a group of corporate professionals, that it was their Social Responsibility to give back to the society, led to the inception of PREF.
- Which areas does PREF work in?
Ans: PREF has been working in the areas of education. It has various scholarships for meritorious but financially weak students. Selected students are guided and trained through various programmes which are free of cost for them. PREF also conducts workshops for school teachers and principals.
- Who are eligible to apply PREF Merit Scholarship?
Ans: Meritorious Under privileged Students of Allahabad who have secured not less than 80% marks in 10th UP Board examination.
- Does PREF provide internships? If yes, how can anyone apply for it?
Ans: Interested candidates can go to contact us section of our website and write to the relevant section or department where they are interested in working as an intern.
- How can I work for as a volunteer?
Ans: Interested candidates can go to contact us section of our website and write to the relevant section or department where they are interested in working as volunteer.
- Where is PREF Scholarship programme located?
Ans: In the district of Allahabad, UP.
- What is the model of PREF Scholarship?
Ans: Positive mind-set is created through guidance, various workshops & counselling.
- What are the criteria and the process for selecting candidates under PREF Merit Scholarship?
Ans: There are different criteria for different scholarship. However the most important element for every scholarship is the performance of the student.