- To continue with the scholarship programmes during the times of social distancing Tablets have been distributed to all selected students of PREF under PREF Merit Scholarship.
- Students have been connected to e-learning courses through the tablet which are free of cost for them.
- All sessions are being held through video conferencing.
- ‘Tutorial Classes’ are being held for class 12 every Sunday to help them to gain a deep understanding of the subject matter and help them to prepare for board examinations.
- ‘Spoken English’ classes organized for class 12 for learn English language for selected scholars.
- ‘Mentoring Session’through webinar to understand important elements involved in career choices, understands challenges, dreams and inhibitions.
- Selection of new batch of PREF Merit Scholarship’2020 begins
‘Mentoring Session’ was organized through webinar for class 11 scholars. There was a detailed discussion on the Career Interest Report generated on the basis of the student’s choice .Their interests were figured out alongwith the future prospects of every student and Segments of psychometry report were also discussed in the session.
- ‘Mentoring Session’ organized through webinar for class 11 scholars. The findings of the psychometric report and student’s dream career were discussed in the session.
- ‘Second Internal Assessment’ held for class 11 at Allahabad.
- ‘Students-Teachers’ discussion session on all subjects was organised at our Allahabad office with Std 11 scholars related to assessment result.
- Spoken English’ classes through webinar for class 11 involving role Play & group discussions on real life situation.
- ‘Mentoring Session’ through webinar to understand important elements involved in career choices, understand challenges, dreams and inhibitions.
- ‘Tutorial Classes’ were held in education, chemistry, math & civics.