♦ PN Misra Merit scholarship and Gyanwati Misra Merit scholarship has been instituted for meritorious male and female students of class 9th to class 12th of MP Intercollege in Bampur village in Allahabad District.
Policies and Guidelines of Scholarships
- The scholarship is based only on merit.
- Selection is based on tests held by Pradeep Richa Educare Foundation (PREF).
- Scholars are to maintain high academic achievement while in the scholarship program.
- Scholarship awarded shall be renewed on year-to-year basis.
- The scholarship renewal/ continuation in next academic session will depend upon the student’s performance in class in the current session, attendance in school, and test held by Pradeep Richa Educare Foundation. Decision of Pradeep Richa Educare Foundation shall be final.
- Student to submit a copy of his/her High school UP Board /School Examination mark sheet duly attested by school authority.
- Selected students to submit 2 passport size photographs, copy of ID of parents like voter card, ration card etc.
- The value of scholarship would be Rs 1000/- per month starting from new academic session and will continue for that academic session.
- Good conduct and regularity in attendance are required for continuance of a scholarship. Scholarship once cancelled will not be invigorated under any condition. The decision of Pradeep Richa Educare Foundation will be final and obligatory in such cases.
- In cases where a Student gives up their course of study before its completion the award would be terminated, and the decision of Pradeep Richa Educare Foundation would be final.
- Each Selected student has the responsibility to keep Pradeep Richa Educare Foundation informed as to permanent and temporary address, and telephone numbers and e-mail address if available. This information is not disclosed to anyone who is not authorized to see this data. The information would be used to contact student concerning official scholarship communications.
- A Student under the scheme while availing scholarship can enjoy other concession(s) given by the institution in which he/she is studying/ other organization(s).
- Rules and regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Pradeep Richa Educare Foundation.